K-zell Metals is your complete source for CNC Sheet & Plate Laser Cutting services. Our large format 2m (79”) x 4m (157”) machines combined with automated material handling, and our offline software package can produce tight tolerance parts with exceptional cut edge quality & feature resolution resulting in lower production costs and higher quality parts.
We have the capabilities to cut carbon steel, stainless steel, inconel, aluminum, brass, bronze, and copper alloys.
Maximum Cutting Thickness per Alloy:
• Carbon Steel up to 1” thick.
• Stainless Steel up to 1-3/16” thick.
• Aluminum up to 1-3/16” thick.
• Inconel up to 1-3/16” thick.
• Brass, Bronze, & Copper up to ½” thick.
Benefits of CNC Laser Cutting on Our Machines:
• Significant efficiency of speed compared to water jet cutting.
• Exceptional dimensional tolerance control.
• Near zero cut edge draft resulting in less post cutting processing.
• Large format means we can cut larger sheets / plates and reduce handling time.
• Automated material handling allows for 24hr processing schedule to reduce lead times.
• Tap sized or Hardware sized holes can be cut resulting in reduced secondary processing.
|High Volume Contract Manufacturing|
|Short Run - High Frequency Production|
|CNC Laser Cutting Processes:|
|Fiber Laser Cutting – 10kw|
|CO2 Laser Cutting Process – 4.4kw|
• Carbon Steel
• Stainless Steel
• Material Handling