Why Choose K-zell for Laser Cutting?
In the industrial and commercial sectors laser cutting serves as a high-precision manufacturing method for various parts and components. Laser cutting is known for its ability to cut a variety of metals accurately, repeatably and at fast speeds. As an ISO 9001:2015 certified metal fabricator and contract manufacturer we serve multiple industries with a variety of complex applications using our advanced CNC Laser Cutting capabilities. These industries include, but are not limited to:
- Oil, Gas & Alternative Energy
- Military & Defense
- Architecture & Construction
- Industrial & Commerical Equipment
- Transportation & Automotive
Fiber Laser Cutting Solutions
K-zell Metals has invested in a state-of-the-art Bystronic ByStar 10,000 kw 4m x 2m fiber laser to meet all your laser cutting needs. In addition to high-capacity equipment, we cut a variety of materials including, carbon steel, ballistic rated steel, abrasion resistant steel, stainless steel, inconel, cobalt, copper, brass, bronze and aluminum. Whether you require contract manufacturing solutions or sheet/plate cutting services, our laser cutting capabilities allow us to offer high-quality results with short lead times.
Bystronic Bystar 10kw fiber 4020 Laser
- 10,000 watt solid state Fiber laser cutting system.
- Equipped with 2 meter by 4 meter shuttle tables
- Automatic load and unload material handling system.
- 1” mild steel maximum thickness
- 1-3/16” Stainless Steel maximum thickness
- 1-3/16” Aluminum maximum thickness
- ½” Copper and Brass maximum thickness
- Nitrogen cutting of mild steel through ½” for oxide free edges ready for powder coating without blasting.
Large Format ByStar Fiber Laser features:
- 80” x 160” maximum sheet size
- +/- 0.007” machine cutting accuracy in 1 meter area.
- Controlled pulse pierce for small hole cutting
- Cut "tap" size holes ready for tapping / threading
- Equipped with high volume high purity nitrogen assist gas supply to produce oxide free (non-discolored) cut surfaces on Stainless Steel and Aluminum
What are the Advantages of Using Our Fiber Laser Services?
- High-accuracy, high-precision and repeatable cuts
- Cost savings due to lower operating costs
- High throughput and increased production yield
- Fast cutting speed for thin materials like sheet metal and light plate
What CNC Metal Laser Cutting Services do you offer?
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Metal Fabrication Company
Our 27,000 square-foot ISO 9001:2015 certified facilities are in Phoenix, AZ. According to the Greater Phoenix Economic Council, shipping costs to California can be up to 75% cheaper than other regional markets. Additionally, data from GPEC shows that cost to operate in the Greater Phoenix area are 36% cheaper than California. Located only 3.6 miles away from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, K-zell is your ideal contract manufacturing and assembly solution for your manufacturing and fabrication needs.