At K-zell Metals, Inc we have over 30+ years of experience as a well-established metal fabrication contract manufacturing and job-shop firm. We are equipped to handle projects for a wide array of customers across various industries. Our combination of equipment, processes, capabilities, quality control, and industry knowledge provides us the opportunity to manufacture a wide variety of products with great precision for a reasonable cost.
We can produce complete components or subassemblies as well as furnish simple cut and/or bent parts. We also have the capabilities to fabricate, assemble, and finish (via outside service partners) your parts for true turnkey contract manufacturing services. Our ability to handle any of your fabrication needs has provided us with an extensive range of capabilities.
Our CNC Fiber Laser Cutting, CNC Press Brake Bending, CNC Tube Bending, Robotic / Automated Welding, and Manual Welding capabilities allow us to manufacture parts that are regularly used in the some of the following product categories:
- Architectural Steel Connections & Details
- Automotive Assemblies
- Gas Turbine Air Filtration Equipment
- Horse Racing Starting Gate
- Industrial Air Handling & Evaporative Equipment
- Locking & Latching Mechanisms for Storage Container Enclosures
- Material Handling Equipment
- Military Equipment
- Mobile Stage Systems for Sporting Events
- Ornamental & Decorative Metal Architectural Detail
- Private & Public Art - Sculptures
- Structural Steel Connections
- Water Treatment & Distribution Equipment
Contact us for more information on K-zell's Contract Manufacturing!